February GnosticNYC Meeting
2:00pm EST Sunday 26 February 2017
at the Sony Atrium (Sony Plaza & Public Space)
550 Madison Ave, New York NY 10022near Madison Ave.
Entrance on E 55th St
(In theory you can enter from Madison Ave or from E 56th St, but the Madison Ave entrance is closed on Sunday, and the E 56th St has been closed in recent months because of demonstrations at Trump Tower.)
Informal gathering and open-ended discussion. Subjects might include Gnostic ideas, early Christianity, the recent lecture on mystery cults, and upcoming GnosticNYC meetings, lectures, and activities.
There is no charge. Donations may be invited to pay ongoing expenses.
This is a public space with tables and chairs. Food and drink is allowed. Our table will have a sign: “GnosticNYC.” Note that supposedly no luggage is allowed. This has not yet been a problem for folks with roller bags, but be discreet.
Facebook and/or meetup.com RSVP requested and helpful, but not required. If you can not attend, you might let us know your interest by email to email@example.com.
We encourage you to join our meetup.com group and/or our mailing list.
No cost, low traffic, no spam, and you can quit any time.
You also are invited to follow our Facebook page.
- February GnosticNYC meeting Sunday 26 February 2017 at the Sony Atrium
- Gnostic Eucharist Sunday 12 March 2017 at Quest Books
- March GnosticNYC meeting Sunday 19 March 2017 at the Sony Atrium
- GnosticNYC lecture Sunday 09 April 2017
- Gnostic Eucharist Sunday 12 February 2017 at Quest Books
- “Mystery Cults and Early Christianity” GnosticNYC lecture Sunday 22 January 2017 at CRS
- Gnostic Eucharist Sunday 08 January 2017 at Quest Books
- December GnosticNYC meeting Sunday 11 December 2016 at Sony Atrium
See calendar for more events